Latest School News
- May 13 - Exams June 2013
- May 4 - grad bottle drive
- Apr 29 - Vote for Tenley
- Apr 4 - Grad Letter Home
- Mar 13 - Grad Tux Rental
- Mar 1 - Grad Decorating Meeting
- Feb 21 - Grade 11 Parent/Student Planning Meetings
- Feb 14 - Alberta Education Survey Link
- Jan 30 - Grad Committee Meeting Postponed!
- Jan 28 - Calculators Needed for Math
- Jan 17 - GRAD PHOTOS
- Dec 11 - Diploma Help for Parkland Students
Grad Dates to Remember
- Grad Fees can now be paid - $90. These fees need to be paid by June 10th. The fees cover our costs for hall rental, DJ, glassware and picture cube souvenirs, etc.
- Banquet ticket sales($21/ticket) – May 14 th– May 18rdthe extra tickets will go on sale May 28th. Students will see Ms. Wells beginning at 8:30 to buy the first 7 tickets (these include the grad and escort!) Upon initial purchase you can make a request for extra tickets to be purchased May 28th.
- Grad Slow Pitch Game– this will be held Thursday, May 24that Griffith’s Park, next to the Boys and Girls Club. It is an after school event for all graduates.
- Grad bottle drive – Sunday, June 3rd– this will be held in the teacher parking lot beginning at noon on June 3rd.
- Grad work sessions – May 16thand May 23rdafter school in Ms. Chambers room. Come with 6 photos to cut and place in your picture cubes. The best photos will be close ups of yourself with family and friends. Also, wear grubby clothes if you can stay to help with decoration work.
- Grad scavenger hunt May 17th – no you do not get to miss school for this event.
- Grand march rehearsal– June TBA
- Grad ceremonies June 29thMorning ceremony 11am-12:30pm, evening banquet 5:30pm – 8:30, grand march and dance around 9:30pm. Remember 1200 people attend so arrive early and be prepared to walk a distance from your car. We create a row for handicapped parking right in front of the building.
- All cheques are payable to Parkland Composite High School (PCHS) Students who have participated in fundraisers can use that money for tickets and grad fees. We suggest using up the money for ticket sales and then if you wish to participate in the bottle drive use that money for the fees.