Latest School News
- May 13 - Exams June 2013
- May 4 - grad bottle drive
- Apr 29 - Vote for Tenley
- Apr 4 - Grad Letter Home
- Mar 13 - Grad Tux Rental
- Mar 1 - Grad Decorating Meeting
- Feb 21 - Grade 11 Parent/Student Planning Meetings
- Feb 14 - Alberta Education Survey Link
- Jan 30 - Grad Committee Meeting Postponed!
- Jan 28 - Calculators Needed for Math
- Jan 17 - GRAD PHOTOS
- Dec 11 - Diploma Help for Parkland Students
Important Grad Dates -Letter
With graduation fast approaching many important dates and meetings are pending and the grad committee wants to make sure everyone is well informed. At the school two teachers are sharing the grad co-coordinator position: Ms. Alanna Chambers and Ms. Sheryl Wells. Feel free to contact either of these teachers if you have questions about grad.
Grad Dates to Remember
- Grad Fees can now be paid - $90. These fees need to be paid by June 1st. The fees cover our costs for hall rental, DJ, glassware and picture cube souvenirs, etc.
- Photos for the grad slide show need to be in ASAP. – please submit photos to Sierra Stewart or Morgenne Skinner
- Grad Gown Rental– April 23rd– 27thThe gown rental cost is $22 to be paid to PCHS grad. This fee covers your cap and tassel souvenir cost, shipping and gown/V stole rental. Gown rental fees will be paid when ordering with Ms. Wells. This is a very quick process-we just need the money and your height.
- Banquet ticket sales($21/ticket) – May 14 th– May 18rdthe extra tickets will go on sale May 28th. Students will see Ms. Wells beginning at 8:30 to buy the first 7 tickets (these include the grad and escort!) Upon initial purchase you can make a request for extra tickets to be purchased May 28th.
- Grad Slow Pitch Game– this will be held Thursday, May 17that Griffith’s Park, next to the Boys and Girls Club. It is an after school event for all graduates.
- Grad bottle drive – Sunday, June 3rd– this will be held in the teacher parking lot beginning at noon on June 3rd.
- Grand march rehearsal– June TBA
- Grad ceremonies June 29thMorning ceremony 11am-12:30pm, evening banquet 5:30pm – 8:30, grand march and dance around 9:30pm.
- All cheques are payable to Parkland Composite High School (PCHS) Students who have participated in fundraisers can use that money for tickets or grad fees.